Our Embedded Systems Training
We (Besant Technologies) offer you fast track Embedded Systems training with lowest fees cost compared to the other training institutes in Chennai. We provide Embedded Systems training from baseline to high end with practical knowledge with practical sessions. Training will be provided by corporate employees from reputed companies like Renault Nissan, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, and Infosys so and so.
• What is an Embedded Systems?
• What are the Embedded Applications and Functions?
• What are the Embedded Design constraints?
• What the components of Embedded Hardware and Software?
• What the Building block of embedded project?
• What are the Hardware and Software Embedded Tools?
• What is Embedded C?
• What is Microcontroller & Microprocessors?
• What is RTS?
• What is RTOS?
• Sample Embedded Hardware Schematic Creation
• Sample Embedded C program
Introduction to Embedded Systemss
• What is Embedded Systems?
• Embedded Domains and Application
• Embedded Product life cycle of Prototype
• Embedded Product life cycle of Real Product
• Embedded Software life cycle
• Embedded Hardware life cycle
• Embedded Product design & Development
• Embedded Design constraints (BOM, Low cost, Time to Market etc..)
• Example of Embedded Product design and development.
• Introduction to Embedded 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit Microcontrollers
• Introduction to Programmers, Debuggers, Emulators, Simulators, Evaluation kit,Development kit
• Sample embedded exercise for New Product development via block diagram.
Embedded Hardware Design and Development
• Introduction to Embedded Hardware Designing Tools
• Basics of Electronics, Electronics IC devices, How to use the IC components w.r.t Datasheet
• Basics of Schematic creation with 8 bit microcontroller, PCB board, circuit diagram
• BOM creation, Procurement and Tracking
• Training on Orcad Schematics designing Tool (Part creation, schematic drawing, Output
• Training on Orcad PCB Layout Tool (Part creation, schematic drawing, Output creation)
• Training on PCB Gerber creation, manufacturing, PCB components soldering, Testing
• Training on board bring up and testing
• Embedded hardware bug fixing
• Embedded Hardware version control (Proto Alpa, beta)
• Sample embedded hardware exercise 1 for Creating a Embedded Hardware PCB
• Sample embedded hardware exercise 2 for Battery power management and power calculations.
Embedded Software Design and Development
• Introduction to Embedded Software (Device Driver, Middleware, Application layer)
• Introduction to Embedded Software Tools
• Basics of C programming (C Basic data types, constructs, Functions)
• Basics of Embedded C and Assembly language
• Training on 8 bit microcontroller Programming
• Training on Microchip IDE and C compiler
• Training of Software code management / version control
• Hardware Interfacing in Embedded C (GPIO, UART, LED, Interrupts, LCD)
• Training on Programming Embedded 8 bit microcontrollers
• Code Integration and bug fixing
• Sample embedded software exercise 1 for Simple Project
• Sample embedded software exercise 2 for Domain specific application
Embedded Hardware, Software and Product Testing
• Embedded Hardware Components, Bare PCB, Complete PCB, Board bring up Testing
• Embedded Product Performance testing (Speed, Functionality, Power)
• Embedded Battery management testing
• Embedded Vibration, Shock, Temperature, Reliability testing
• Embedded Software unit / Module, Functionality, Complete Testing
• Embedded Prototype, Alpha, Beta, final Product testing
Embedded Real Time systems and Real time Operating systems
• Introduction to Real Time systems
• What is Hard and Soft Real time systems
• Basic of RTS
• Training on RTOS Concepts (task, semaphore, Multitasking)
• Introduction to RTOS Tools (utron, Ucos, Nucleous, EFOS, Android, WINCE)
• Sample exercise on RTOS programming
Embedded Latest technologies, Communication systems
• Training on GPS, GPRS / 3G, Tracking devices
• Training on Automotive Infotainment
• Introduction on Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Mira cast, HDMI, Mirror link technologies
• Introduction on Embedded Android Devices, Smartphone architectures
By the End of the Session
• We will provide you all the paper works done by us.
• We will provide certificate from our institute for every successful completion of course.
• We will guide you other technologies that we offer on the relevant subject, that you could
make use of.
• You will be one among the capable Embedded resource wanted by the reputed corporates.